|No Agent Or Booking Fee!
The lakeside retreat of Estancia Peuma Hue literally translates as ’Place of Dreams’ in the
native Mapuche language. Set amidst dramatic scenery in the Nahuel Huapi National Park one
can understand where it gets its namesake.
Estancia Peuma Hue has 12 guest rooms distributed in two houses and two cabins with
stunning views across the lake, forest or hills. All rooms are decorated in an elegant, rustic
style. The lodge is beautifully designed, combining great comfort and contact with nature, huge
windows, roaring fires, lovely quiet spots to sit and meditate.
Estancia Puema Hue is an excellent place for trekking, horseback riding, mountain biking, fly
fishing, and kayaking. The more adventurous can opt to go white water rafting, rock climbing, or
rappelling. The estancia is also close to a number of trails that connect to the Nahuel Haupi
National Park, one of the largest and most visited national parks in Argentina. Peuma Hue is
unique in that they feature delicious, homemade meals made from organic vegetables from
their garden. In this friendly family-style atmosphere, meals are eaten at a communal table.
After a full day of exploring the mountains, you can enjoy a massage and a whirlpool bubble
bath as you overlook the beautiful Andean peaks. There are also yoga and tango classes, and
occasionally classic Andean and Celtic music concerts.
* Our mountain ranch & lodge in Patagonia, blends in a single place a little of all that Patagonia
has to offer
* Luxury accommodations in an amazingly beautiful environment with all types of outdoor
activities at hand
* Personalized service and exquisite gourmet meals
* Trekking, guided horseback riding, paddling, climbing, fly fishing, dinghy, mountain ropes, live
concerts at our non-denominational Temple, massage, wine tasting, nature walks and much
* An unforgettable experience, just 20 minutes from downtown Bariloche (gateway to the North
Patagonia Andes), 35 minutes from an international airport, 35 minutes from the ski resort and
2 hours flight from Buenos Aires
* We have a capacity for 30 beds in 12 suites with view of the lake, distributed in 2 houses and
2 log cabins
* All our rooms are decorated in an elegant rustic style, with superb views wherever you are
* Our boardroom offers a spacious place to discuss your agendas and has internet facilities
* Wi-fi service is available in most of the areas in the park and inside most buildings
* Our vegetable garden provides the basis for our healthy and gourmet meals
* Our Full Board rate includes lodging in double rooms in suite with view to the lake, 4 meals
per day including good wine and activities within the property (guided horseback riding,
trekking, paddling in kayaks, dinghy)
* Our B&B rate includes lodging and buffet breakfast. The rest of services would then be
Peuma Hue lies at the foot of south Mt. Catedral, at the southern end of Gutiérrez Lake; with
pristine forests, creeks, waterfalls and lake. This allows us a privileged location for all types of
outdoor activities and superb views over mountains, lake and valley.
You can ride on horseback, bike, hike and climb within 500 acres of the property, through
wonderful mountain trails (that also link to the Park trail network); ideal grounds for
birdwatching as well. You can paddle in duckies (inflatable kayaks), sail on our dinghy or fly fish
at the lake. Our horses are excellent and a guide takes you to different riding trail options. As for
hiking trails, many options lead to different waterfalls and scenic points.
We also offer a ropes course with 4 events: a Tibetan bridge, a high beam crossing, a 70 meter
rope for a Tyrolean crossing and a 30 meter wall for abseiling. This ropes course is an optional
activity assisted by professional mountain guides. As an option, we offer massages, concerts
at our non-denominational Temple, wine tasting, nature walks, birdwatching, fly fishing day
tours, tango lessons and different kinds of Workshops such as Personal Development in
Nature, Yoga or Tai Chi.
Casilla de Correo 1832
Bariloche, Rio Negro 8400
Telephone: +54-9-2944 501030/504856
Fax: +54-2944 457349
|Map of Estancia Peuma Hue
Estancia Peuma Hue ( Bariloche, Argentina )